Medical Jobs In Kenya.
About Bristol Park Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical examinations of patients and interviewing them and their families to determine their health status, and recording patients’ medical information.
- Refer patients who require more specialized assessment and care to specialized clinical officers, medical officers and consultant doctors as may be necessary
- Admitting patients who require further specialized care in the acute setting
- History taking and examination to diagnose patients.
- Reviewing results of investigations undertaken by patients and adequately explaining the required management
- Assisting the medical officers and consultants in carrying out specific procedures e.g. specialist investigations and minor surgical procedures
- Making and maintaining adequate and comprehensive notes as both legal record of patient status and care and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals in the information system.
- Administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiograms and laboratory tests.
- Performing therapeutic procedures such as injections, suturing and wound.care, and infection management.
- Monitoring patients progress and response to treatment, and identifying signs and symptoms requiring referral to medical doctors.
- Teaching and supervising junior clinical officers and clinical interns.
- Participate in training programs and departments and hospital CMEs.
- Comply with relevant infection control and safety policies.
- Fill in necessary insurance claim forms.
- Ensure excellent customer relations to all clients.
Qualifications, Experience and Competence
- Minimum of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy hospital setting
- Valid registration, retention and practice license
- Good knowledge of the principles of clinical medicine and their application
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer proficient
How To Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Team – Bristol Park Hospital through [email protected] The application closing date is 11th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .