DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
- Reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position will be responsible for planning, organizing and implementation of all medical activities in the hospital, supervision of the clinical team both in and out patient and ensuring quality service delivery and clinical practise.
- This position is open at our Kitengela and Nakuru Hyrax branches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Medicine and Surgery (MbCHb) or Diploma in clinical medicine and with more than 3 years post internship work experience.
- In addition, the successful candidates must have a high sense of business acumen and excellent skills in stakeholder management.
- Valid certification in BLS, ATLS, ACLS will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How to Apply