Credit Controller Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Radiant Group of Hospitals Jobs
Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond. We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care. We have 6 Branches which are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirt.
- Bachelor in Commerce (Accounting Major) or any other related course.
- CPA-II is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experince.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospital experience is an added advantage.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm.
- Collaborate with team members to facilitate the delivery of effective billing services and follow-up to all customers to promote account reconciliation.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
- You are expected to regularly review the company’s debt recovery procedures.
- Providing ad-hoc report as and when requested by management. This will include: List of current debtors on different aging analysis, Amount of money collected, follow ups done so far in effort to and a work plan on how to recover debts.
- Have specific operational knowledge of assigned insurance billing contract, agreements and responsibilities in reviewing and following up aged debt.
- Resolve incoming queries promptly on billing or outstanding accounts from patients, insurance companies, consultants or colleagues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Be aware of all payment methods available to RGH and be knowledgeable in payment collection processes, be competent in processing and formatting of payment listings.
- Promote and maintain strong relationships with the health insurance companies for the follow up of aging accounts and account queries.
- Participate in all audits, service evaluations and process reviews to enhance the collection of outstanding payments.
- Ensure close liaison between the credit controller the finance department and the marketing department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Comply with departmental and hospital policies and guidelines.
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required.
- Any other as may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com
Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for as the email subject.
(Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.)
Deadline for receiving applications will be 27th July, 2019.
Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer.