Culinary Arts Tutor Job, Latest Teaching Jobs,
Title: Culinary Arts Tutor,
Reports to: Principal,
Our client is a premier Hotel School focusing on hospitality and other related disciplines. They seek to recruit a highly qualified Lecturer who will be responsible for teaching the culinary skills and practices, planning and delivering the food production units.
- Monitor the progress of the class, keep grade records and provide data to the administration in a timely manner
- Assesses individual student’s current level of functioning to determine needs.
- Designs and implements the instructional programs to meet student’s needs.
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials using community resources and alternative approaches to learning to teach students the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to function in the community.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and utilizes established curriculum.
- Provide other such instructions and services to the students whenever possible so as to contribute to the attainment of other goals of the instructional program.
- Identify student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Supplements the program with an appropriate learning environment enriched through the use of technology, auxiliary books, and materials.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to provide a safe, healthy, orderly, and productive classroom environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Food Production/A Diploma Culinary Arts or related area is preferred.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Culinary Arts trainer
- Experience in a four (4) or five (5) star hotel will be an added advantage.
- Utalii or graduate from a recognized hospitality Institution will be an added advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable about relevant culinary arts trends, techniques, and professional practice
- Demonstrate time management and detail?oriented skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and possess the necessary qualifications, kindly send your CV and other academic credentials, quoting the email subject ( Culinary Arts Tutor ) to [email protected] on or before Thursday 26 th November, 2020
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE