Customer Service Representative
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Digital Transformation and Customer Experience Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for attending to customer’s and provider queries by determining their requirements, answering to these inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling customers’ requests.
- Respond to potential/existing customer inquiries by providing and/or clarifying with the desired information.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures and answering questions through inbound calls.
- Resolves complaints by clarifying issues and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved complaints.
- Complaints management by proper escalation of client queries through the CRM system.
- Ensure strict process compliance in line with the business lines objective.
- Selling additional products by recognizing opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell new benefits.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Follow up on any issues raised by providers.
- Generate reports on the various engagements and feedback collected.
- Support other Voice of the Customer campaigns when needed.
- Customer Service orientation
- Data entry skills
- Listening skills
- Phone Skills
- Verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal relationships
- Ability to Multi-task
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Medical professionals have an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and packages
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12 th May 2022 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.