Customer Care Senior Manager Job, Current Customer Service Jobs,
Job Title: Customer Care Senior Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Duration: 2 Year Contract
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd ( kasha.co ), an exciting and fast-growing eCommercestart-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
Reporting to the Kasha Kenya Managing Director, the Customer Care Senior Managerwill be responsible forrunningthe existing Customer Care team and growingKasha’s customer support department in service of scaling its operations across Kenya. The Customer Care Senior Managerwill also be responsible for supporting clients brought in through Kasha’s institutional sales business which is made up of both corporate and agent-led customers.
- Develop and own the implementation of the Customer Care strategy that defines how to enhance customer satisfaction as well as build new customer support systems that will service customers in new locations
- Identify customer needs and issues, and designing and implementing solutions and improvements to increase customer satisfaction across all purchasing and marketing channels
- Develop and achieve Customer Care performance objectives in line with predefined Service Level Agreementsand driving the tracking and accomplishment of these expectations
- Monitor the Customer Care team performance through tools, listening in on calls, reviewing outgoing communication and performing ad hoc customer feedback surveys to ensure that the Customer Care team is performing in line with customer satisfaction expectations
- Train other customer facing teams on how to handle customer inquiries to the point of resolution and ensuring that they are meeting Kasha customer satisfaction expectations
- Create strong internal relationships with the various teams that will support your ability to provide strong service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Regularly share business reports and updates, as well as key learnings, wins, failures and best practices.
- Proactively communicate business risks/opportunities and customer feedback back to internal stakeholders and peers
- Plan, forecast and manage against an operating budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Customer Care Manager in an eCommerce or retail related-type of business
- Experience in Customer Care Team and Functional Management showing ability to lead, manage and support a multi-skilled team
- Proven ability to analyse customer data, and develop innovative solutions
- Advanced digital skills and experience implementing and using customer care tools, designing reports and performing data analysis and presenting performance results
- Experienced people manager with a track record of professionally growing employees
- Passionate about social issues, especially in the area of women’s health
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading ‘ CUSTOMER CARE SENIOR MANAGER by 27 th January 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST) , daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.