Dental Officer Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Reporting to the Outpatient Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Examination, diagnosis, stabilization and management of all dental patients.
- Performing preventive, restorative, surgical, prosthetic and orthodontic procedures.
- Referring patients to appropriate specialists.
- Training and supervision of personnel.
- Facilitating customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Championing evidence based practice, patient centered care, service excellence and continual improvement.
- Ensuring smooth running of the dental clinic.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Participating in major disaster response.
- Facilitating Continuous Medical Education sessions and research.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Valid private practice and annual license
- Two-year post internship experience in a busy dental clinic
- Valid certification in 1 life support course. i.e. ACLS, ATLS, BLS or PALS
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Private practice experience is an added advantage.
Terms of service
The appointment will be for a contractual period of three (3 ) years renewable subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 16 th October 2020 . Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100
Mail: [email protected]