Dentist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an outpatient clinic based in Nairobi and they seek to hire a registered dentist who will be tasked with diagnosing and treating problems with a patient’s teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They will also provide advice and provide instruction on taking care of teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health.
Job title: Dentist
Industry: Health Care
Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring
- Providing dental care; removing decay from teeth and fill cavities, repairing cracked or fractured teeth and removing teeth, straightening teeth to correct bite issues and placing sealants or whitening agents on teeth
- Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
- Caring out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery; prosthetics, and conservative dentistry;
- Writing prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications
- Examining X rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas for problems
- Making models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing and assisting in theater activities;
- Teaching patients about diet, flossing, use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an Institutions recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in active practice dentistry
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board with a good professional standing
- Computer literate with the ability to operate modern machinery
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Dentist ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 th August 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.