Deputy Legal Services Manager Jobs, Legal Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 15/ 2019
Tenable: KMTC Headquarters, Nairobi
The Deputy Legal Services Manager will report to the Legal Services Manager.
- Duties and Responsibilities at this level entail deputizing the Legal Services Manager in advising the College on legal and regulatory matters including assisting in Board meetings;
- Advising on negotiations and taking part in corporate agreements;
- Advising on principles of corporate governance;
- Prosecution and representing the College in law courts and quasi-judicial tribunals.
- Have served in the grade of Chief Legal Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or in a reputable Private Sector Organization for a minimum period of three (8) years with three (3) years in a Management capacity;
- Been an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Have a Master’s degree in Law from a recognized institution;
- Have a Certificate in Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Fulfilled the requirements of chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.