DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing a rights-based strategy to accelerate demographic transition in countries that are at risk of being unable to achieve their demographic dividend goals.
I nitially in Addis Ababa, London or Nairobi, The role will ultimately be located in West Africa
Adolescence Sector has a growing investment portfolio with a five-year goal to:
Accelerate a demographic transition through choices that prevent unplanned pregnancy and increase comprehensive SRH Rights.
The current objectives of the portfolio are to:
- Change facts-on-the-ground: Through a self-care revolution that equips millions with the tools and choices to take control of their SRH
- Youth centred design & delivery: Demonstrate, deliver and inspire others to adopt a next generation of youth-focused SRH programmes, leveraging the digital transformation in health
- Provide philanthropic leadership on demographic transition
- Build sector resilience by confronting opposition tactics and defending SRHR spending
- Leverage: Increase the proportionality and diversity of co-funding
The Sector is growing with a highly localized and multi-disciplinary team.
Must have the following:
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Extensive and progressive leadership in diverse settings.
- Academic and/or practical application of approaches to achieve a demographic transition and change fertility dynamics.
- Outstanding communication skills using a variety of presentation techniques.
- Strong management skills with a background of leading, inspiring and empowering others, plus demonstrable experience of supporting workplace diversity.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in emerging markets (Sahelian West Africa essential).
- Working knowledge of behavioral economics and political economy of demography.
- Working knowledge of the Sexual and Reproductive Health sector, and an understanding of key players and debates.
- Commercial experience and/or a background that includes social entrepreneurship is desirable.
- French language skills essential , and/or local languages in our countries of focus.
- Passionate about how philanthropy can be used to support countries in West Africa achieve a demographic dividend.
- A creative mindset used to problem solving and leading innovations.
- Ability to pull together teams and seek ways to maximise the contribution of others.
- Transparent communicator, results focused.
- Resilient – anticipating potential setbacks with the ability and pace to change course.
- Aware of the challenges that stigmatised groups and young people might face when trying to access services, notably the barriers associated to sexual health.
- High degree of comfort with progressive sexual rights – notably that contraception and safe abortion care should be available to all who need it.
- Strongly supportive of diversity in the workplace.
- Willingness to travel: Expect brief trips every 4-6 weeks.
To apply please send CV and one page Cover Letter stating reasons for applying
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here