DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Etihad Airways
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the global airports team in NAIROBI as a Duty Supervisor on a12 month renewable fixed term contract.
You will plan, direct and supervise the airport operation, overseeing the team and service provider performance while ensuring financial, customer service, quality, safety and security objectives are delivered in accordance with all applicable safety, security, regulatory and company requirements and standards. You will supervise all elements of the operations while on duty.
- Policies and procedures: Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations: Supervise the day-to-day operations by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- Safety, Quality and Environment:
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Oversee all passenger and aircraft handling operations on a shift basis, ensuring adherence to all arrival/departure checklists, brand requirements, company policy/procedures and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the effective management of safety and security outcomes on a shift basis through hazard identification, safety and compliance monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all flight editing and special guest requirements are met, including but not limited to assessment, planning and coordination of VIP/MAAS, PRM & special category guests
- Effectively liaise with Guest Control, Network Control & SOC to manage operational disruption recovery and reduce impact to guest service and operational integrity
- Deliver, maintain and rehearse station emergency response plan, disruption planning, diversion/delay handling and business continuity plans
- Responsible for on time performance on a shift basis including coordination, mitigation, accurate reporting and follow-up of delays
- Airport ancillary sales promotion, coordination, process compliance monitoring and adherence to associated targets
- Responsible for promotion, delivery, monitoring and reporting on customer service-related standards, including performance against associated KPIs
- Ensuring adherence to local authority requirements, including but not limited to arrival/departure documentation and reporting.
- Make day-to-day operational decisions to manage and mitigate operational safety and security-related risks on a shift basis at station level, through effective evaluation and decision-making based on conditions, hazards and threats
- Identification and reporting of safety and security-related occurrences and hazards in accordance with company procedures and local regulations
- Additional responsibilities defined in full JD on intranet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education desirable (A-level or baccalaureate equivalent) or relevant industry experience, with a demonstrable knowledge of frontline service delivery and communication skills.
- Previous exposure to a highly pressured and multicultural environment in a supervisory role within a shift environment required
- Minimum 5-7 years experience within airline industry, with a relevant knowledge of aviation, travel industry and/or airport policies. Role requires mature personality with outstanding communication skills, supervisory skills and passion to deliver service.
- The Role must balance guest-centric focus and corporate interest while maintaining highest safety and security standards and coordinating teams and service providers on shift
- Ramp experience and knowledgable about world tracer.
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Computer skills – Proficient
- Planning & Organizing skills – Advanced
- Policies,procedures & work methods – Advanced
- Leadership skills – proficient
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here