Facilities Coordinator Job, Insurance Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Job Reference Number: HRJIC589 ,
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Facilities Coordinator . The position holder will report to the Real Estate Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Monitoring, managing and overseeing the services offered to tenants and ensuring equitable distribution and maximization of costs, while ensuring supply of goods and services from external vendors and outsourced services are cost effective, reliable and of high-quality standards.
- Coordinating, facilitating, streamlining and overseeing the provision of services both tangible and intangible and related activities between Jubilee Insurance, tenants, suppliers and service providers
- Planning and providing overall supervision and maintenance of the company’s properties and reporting on the same
- Procedural administration of service contracts
- Facilitating the settlement of utility bills and Invoices to service providers and suppliers on a timely basis
- Processing of building expenses and apportioning them as service charge adjustments to the tenants
- Ensure necessary compliance to Local authorities and statutory regulatory bodies for Land Rent, Land Rates and NEMA approvals and adherence to (Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) standards
- Facilitating End year Audit with external Auditors
- Coordinating and supervising reinstatement and renovation of premises for tenant occupation
- Ensure timely servicing and maintenance of equipment e.g. Generators, Lifts etc.
- Procuring of quotes for various goods and services and coordinating with Procurement department for supply of the same.
- Resolving technical problems and responding to queries and complaints from tenants, Jubilee staff, suppliers and service providers and external parties either verbally or by written correspondence either letter or email within given timelines.
- Conducting routine building and equipment inspections as part of ensuring safety and security of tenants and customers.
- Overseeing maintenance and support services rendered by the outsourced vendors and keeping maintenance logs.
- Ensuring prompt responses to emergencies while following relevant policies and procedures including safeguarding, incident management and Health and Safety emergencies.
- Evaluating and processing work orders and maintenance requests and assigning tasks to the concerned vendor or staff.
- Developing maintenance plans and implementing them.
- Ensuring that all necessary permits and licenses are maintained.
- Assessing maintenance procedures and making recommendations for improvement.
- Customer focus
- Market awareness
- Leadership qualities
- Team spirit
- Ownership & commitment
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Capacity to conduct work, show initiative and produce reliable results
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Procurement skills
- Inventory control
- Basic Accounting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related Fields
- Government Trade Test
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role of which two are in a supervisory level. Knowledge in property management and maintenance.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position
Closing Date 31st August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted