Facility Management Supervisor Job, Latest Quality Control Job Vacancies In Kenya,
We are looking for a Facility Management Supervisor to join our dynamic team. He/she will supervise and coordinate the day-to-day operations to provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Company and to assist the Head of Facility Management in the running of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Contract Manager with the day-to-day operations and organization of the department.
- Responsible for Company Quality Assurance Audit.
- Liaising with the waste disposal subcontractor to ensure the satisfactory performance of waste disposal management services.
- Maintaining a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- Assisting colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- Developing one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Maintaining excellent client/customer relationships
- Taking care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- Reporting any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensuring effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organization
- Maintaining all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by management.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Degree in any hospitality-related field or other related course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Facilities Management Services Field
- Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Valid driving license
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 17th September, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .