Finance Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Finance and Administration Assistant,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Cyber security Africa seeks to hire a well-experienced Finance and Administration Assistant who will be responsible for performing a variety of financial and administrative duties. They will be responsible for strategizing on and planning for financial goals by working daily to achieve and maintain the financial health of our organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Office Administration
- Manage the asset and liability accounts through periodic reconciliations.
- Proper documentation of delivery notes, project completion certificates, annual solution license renewals
- Manage petty cash funds and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with Tax authority with the Countries of operation
- Ensure proper invoicing and payment is done during and upon discharge of services and products
- Address all accounting queries
- Debt collection.
- Support in Import and export of solutions
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and ensure safe custody of financial information of the organization.
- Provide support in budget preparation, implementation and management of expenditures
- Ensure compliance with the applicable accounting policies formulated by the management and international accounting standards.
- Provide support in preparation and during external audit exercises
- Assist in designing internal control measures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all business operations.
- Reconciliation of service provider’s accounts and timely processing of payments.
- Render quality customer care by attending to clients, suppliers, visitors and staff in a timely and professional manner
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager.
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Preference will be given to those who have worked for a company with branches across East Africa or beyond
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- CPA(K) or ACCA qualification
- Must be willing to travel
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Microsoft office packages proficiency
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Finance and Administration Assistant ) to [email protected] before 8 th August 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .