Job Title: Front Office / Accounts Assistant
Reports to: Office Manager
Industry: Health Care
Location: Westland’s, Nairobi.
Description of the Company: Our client is a startup clinic facility seeking highly motivated, responsible and personable individuals. Must be able to professionally perform day-to-day front desk tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet and receive customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner;
· Assist all visitors, register new clients and queue patients to the appropriate service area.
· Assist in scheduling and confirming appointments.
· Answer all phone calls promptly and route calls to appropriate parties. Document all work related calls including;
· Caller ID.
· Call content and action taken.
· Time of Call.
· Access, alert to or respond to all emails that come in via the company email.
· Communicate in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend awaiting reply or back and forth correspondence.
· Process all financial transactions, cash, checks, MPESA or credit (insured or scheme) and issue appropriate invoices and receipts. Follow-up and collection of outstanding payments.
· Update the necessary forms and ledgers in the HIMS ensuring fidelity of data.
· Petty cash management.
· Process all claim or output documentation inclusive of insurance and scheme claim forms, medical reports, lab results and medical correspondence.
· Work cooperatively with the clinical team as well as HR, ICT, Finance and Marketing partners.
· Develop a working relation with insurance and client scheme partners and ensuring timely dispatch of claim forms, invoices and statements.
· Attend all department and staff meetings.
· Other duties as assigned, detailed and agreed on with management.
· Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees.
Key Skills & Qualifications
· KATC or CPA 1.
· KCSE C minus with a minimum C in English and Mathematics.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
· Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Strong communication and people skills
· Good organizational and multitasking abilities
· Problem-solving skills
· Customer service orientation)
What to expect as an employee;
· 1-year contract, renewable.
· Gross Salary: Kes. 25,000 – 40,000
· Inpatient Medical Cover.
· 21 days’ annual leave
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Wednesday 22nd June 2022.
Indicate email subject as Front Office / Accounts Assistant.