Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that is using franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya. Equity Afia plans to provide comprehensive outpatient services through an estimated 300 outpatient health facilities over the next few years. Our main goal is to ensure sustained improvement of the health and well-being of Kenyans by increasing access to and utilization of quality, affordable and standardized healthcare.
Who we are
We are a group of qualified and experienced doctors who have come together as a network of medical entrepreneurs with the aim of providing high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare to the majority of Kenyans. Meet our able team on ground to serve you.
Front Office Assistant – Thika Makongeni
- Diploma in Front Office Administration, Business Administration, Health Records Management or an equivalent qualification deemed applicable
- Two years working in a busy front office preferably in a health facility
- Proficient in computers
- Proficient in handling, counting and recording cash & cash transactions
- Excellent Customer Service & people skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Basic Life Support training is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you match the above qualifications, send your CV, cover letter and copies of your Professional and Academic certificates to ? eqaupperhill [email protected] ? quoting the position you are applying for on the email subject by COB on Friday , 2 9 th ?July, 2022.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .