Job Title: Front Office / Telesales Assistant
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KES 25,000 – 30,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: A pharmaceutical company in Nairobi is looking to fill the role of a Front Office Assistant who will also perform telesales duties in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office Duties
· Handle all front office duties
· Attending telephone calls and transferring them to the respective extensions.
· Receive clients and visitors and direct them accordingly
· Filing and retrieval of documents.
· Ensuring the Admin office is always tidy and well organized.
· Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
· Assisting clients in finding their way around the office
· Doing a variety of administrative tasks including copying, typing, taking notes
· Provide excellent customer service
· Scheduling appointments
· Telesales- reaching potential clients through effective telephone marketing
· Explain the products to customers via telephone
· Develop creative pitches and propositions and follow up with existing customers
· Ensure creativity in reaching out new customers
· Sell the company’s products on phone
· Sell to random callers and close business
· Close business and do follow ups
Key Requirements and Skills
· Diploma in Business Management or any other field
· 2-3 years of work experience in front office/ Admin Assistant/Receptionist
· Experience in Telesales or Telemarketing will be an added advantage
· Presentable with excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good telephone skills
· Outgoing, confident with a knack for closing business
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.