Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Company: SEB Estates,
Title: Front Office Assistant Manager,
Industry: Real Estate,
Gross Salary: 30,000,
SEB estates is a medium size company in property management based in Nairobi. We are looking to hire a front office assistant manager to assist various duties and responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of Front Office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling telephone calls, handling appointments and visitors in a friendly and professional manner while also being very perceptive and disciplined
- Operating and ensuring that the PABX is in good working condition at all time
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office
- Ensuring that the company’s legal licenses are up to date
- Able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary
- Receiving sorting registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for actions
- Raising sales orders from Company emails and telephone cells
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain an updated list of internal telephone cells
- Ensure security, Occupational safety and Health measures are adhered to at all times at the reception
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Administration or related field.
- High integrity- previous employer recommendation and certificate of good conduct is a MUST
- Computer Savvy
- Three years of experience in an engaging front office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant personality and calm down irate clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Knowledge of real Estate operations an added advantage.
- Fluent in English (spoken & Written) with good letter writing skills.
- Minimum age 30 years
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria kindly email your CV with the job title as the subject to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .