Job Title: Front Office Executive
We are seeking to recruit a pleasant self-driven Front Office Personnel to undertake all receptionist duties.
- Provide administrative support
- Handle and address customer complaints.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, laptops, company credit cards, and office keys.
- Manage correspondence and dispatch both internally and externally.
- Liaise with various service providers to ensure prompt and reliable service providers.
- Maintain files, materials, information, schedules, and legal documents.
- Ensure maintenance and compliance of the safety and health measures at the premises.
- Ensure that the presentation of the office and the reception area is clean and immaculate at all times.
- Oversee all services provided on a regular basis and ensure that all office running-related bills are paid on time.
- Control human traffic at the front office by efficiently linking visitors to their hosts.
- Offer administrative support and resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related (desirable).
- Two years of experience in an engaging front office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant personality and calm down irate clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and passport photo only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front Office position) to [email protected] by COB 19th May 2022.
Indicate the salary expectation in the mail.
Kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted .