Medical Sales Rep Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Equipment)
Number Positions : 2 Positions
Salary: 50k – 60k + Benefits.
Job Purpose: As a Medical Sales Representative you will be responsible for promoting, distributing and developing the market for our range of non-pharmaceutical medical products and devices.
Our client is a well-established solution provider in the rehabilitation field for the last 26 years. They have grown into other areas of the healthcare sector and are looking for the right talent to drive this growth even further.
- Relationship building with the target clients
- Making visits to the concerned decision-makers (medical practitioners and any other concerned parties)
- Promotion of products in various hospitals, chemists and clinics
- Making tender applications to various institutions
- Making collections from assigned clients
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable solutions
- D ata collection on prospective clients
- Present product information and educate clients
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the head of sales and discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Researching competitor’s and their respective market performances
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate-level education
- Proven experience in medical sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communicator
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Broad business development view
- Experience in selling medical devices (non-pharmaceutical products)
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Thursday 11th May 2022.
Indicate email subject as Medical Sales Representative.