Grants & Compliance Manager Job, NGO Jobs In Kenya 2020,
SOS CV Ke is seeking to recruit for the following key positions for an anticipated USAID Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – HIV and OVC.
- The Grants and Compliance Manager (GCM) will provide overall technical support in the management of sub-grants, facilitate training in program and finance management to sub-grantees, support sub-partners on sub-grant management and assist in reviewing sub-grants agreements.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and legal and regulatory requirements governing the award.
- The GCM will oversee the overall compliance in the activity implementation from the development of work plans and budgets, reporting, sub granting, and budget administration as assigned by the COP or his/her designee.
- The GCM will be involved in developing and embedding best practices to comply with donor financial rules, supporting donor proposal budgeting, analysis of institutional income, donor contract expenditure tracking, monitoring and providing management information on key risks, contributing to the implementation of improved financial systems and processes to facilitate better donor reporting and compliance.
- Master’s degree in Business, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Economics or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the NGO sector in Senior Grants / Compliance Management positions.
- In-depth understanding and experience of working with proposals and contracts from institutional donors. Experience of complex planning and budgeting processes including the ability to provide clear guidance on donor policies and procedures.
How To Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter (stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate or former supervisor) addressed to the Human Resources & Administration Manager to reach us on or before 31st August 2020 by email to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.