Graphic Design Jobs In Kenya.
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) is a chartered private international university which enjoys a heritage of 38 solid years offering quality education grounded on values. Our vision is to be a world-class university producing transformative leaders for Church and society. Our mission is to promote excellence in research, teaching
and community service by preparing morally upright leaders based on the intellectual tradition of the Catholic Church. CUEA has seven Faculties: Theology, Education, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Nursing; a Centre for Social Justice and Ethics plus two institutes: Canon Law and Regional Integration & Development.
We wish to recruit a dynamic, qualified and result-oriented person to fill the following position: Graphic Designer
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Head of Department,
Communications and International Relations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Receive design briefs and plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials;
• Illustrate concepts by designing sample artwork arrangement, size, type size and style as per the brand manual guidelines and technical specifications and submit them for approval;
• Communicate with clients about layout and design;
• Design a wide range of graphics, illustrations and layouts for logos, publications, banners, e-shots, mast-heads, brochures, posters, reports, magazines, newsletters for print, website and social media;
• Prepare artworks for branded materials as the guidelines in the brand manual;
• Undertake quality photo & videography work, edit and share on various media;
• Prepare and update graphics for website and social media;
• Liaise with various providers for technical specifications of various printable materials to inform the design artworks;
• Review final layouts and liaise with printers for prints to ensure quality work is done and delivered on time;
• Backup artworks, photos, videos for effective archiving and retrieval purposes;
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed and suggesting improvements when necessary;
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- Diploma in Graphic Design;
- Proficiency in Adobe suite for graphic design work;
- Proficiency in Design Programmes;
- General computer proficiency;
- Have at least two to three years working experience in a similar position;
- Must be innovative, creative with personal drive and collaboration skills;
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision;
- He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, disability and gender equality. CUEA
does not charge for any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our
How To Apply
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (available on our website: copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to [email protected]
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 15th April 2022
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .