- Company: Amref Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Amref Health Africa Jobs in KenyaHuman Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
The Head of HR Business Partner oversees the HR Business Partners and HR Managers across Amref offices. The position will oversees the functions of the HR leaders and ensure that all programmes and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values. S/He collaborates with the business’s leaders, executives, and guides the development of HR strategies and approaches to attract, develop, and retain talent in the organisation.
The Head of HR Business Partner has a mix of strong business acumen, organization development, and human resources expertise coupled with consulting skills required to aid in guidance and development of strong human resources functions across the Amref entities.
Education, Abilities and Experience
- Must hold Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field;
- Must have an appropriate people management qualification such as CIPD, SPHR, and PHR;
- At least 7 years of work experience working preferably as a Senior HR Business Partner;
- Vast experience in organization development, human resources, training, and talent planning field
- Proven and successful ability to build, lead, and integrate effective and lasting people management programs within a business.