Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Ref. No. JHIL033
Position: Head of Marketing
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Head of Marketing within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the C.E.O Jubilee Health Insurance and will be based at the Head office in Nairobi.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for providing marketing leadership, developing the marketing strategy and execution of all marketing initiatives for the company.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies. Use research findings and analysis to provide direction to the business regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Spearheading the development and implementation of marketing strategy in line with the company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing and monitoring marketing budget and additional budget requirements.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional and digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing Digital Communication Strategies that are relevant for each segment, ensuring that Jubilee Health deliver’s high-quality content that is relevant with key ROI metrics.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Liaising with corporate communications department on brand promotions, agency, PR, and CSR initiatives.
- Coordinate preparation of speeches, press releases and media presentations for JHIL as requested during special functions and occasions
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Managing social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Analyzing competitor activity both on ground and media.
- Event management including launch events & sales activations.
- Working closely with design and digital agencies.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Overseeing the CSR function of the company as well as sponsorships.
- Strategic thinker
- Good Leadership skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound financial management skills
- Digital & content management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Results/execution drive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration
- 5 years Marketing experience with a reputable and fast paced company
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 28 th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .