- Company: Triggerise
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Service Quality Specialist is responsible for coordinating and overseeing quality assurance for all health offers on the platform accessed by clients and provided by all Tiko providers. Day to day you’ll also be:
- You adjust quality assurance operating procedures and policies to meet the needs of the market you operate in. These operating procedures must ensure that our quality standards for providers on the Tiko platform are met and understood by all. You are also responsible for monitoring and updating policies and procedures to include regulatory changes on all the health offers on the platform.
- You take time to understand clients’ needs and requirements and use the information gathered to ensure that services are implemented to the highest standards and that clients receive the highest level of care by driving accountability among providers.
- You solicit feedback from actors and beneficiaries to assess whether their requirements are met based on set minimum standards and use information gathered to provide recommendations for quality improvement of programs for all platform health service providers, using rating data to drive accountability among franchisors and individual tiko providers. Other than that, you also evaluate Triggerise’s systems and procedures and flag those that may compromise the quality of service.
- You are responsible for the monitoring and management of Service Level Agreements with all of the diverse franchisors on the Triggerise platform and flagging instances where the SLA’s have been breached. You are also responsible for maintaining all records and reports associated with the governance of the franchisors. You also set up, contract, and manage a pool of independent providers on the platform and ensure they are trained and capable of operating to our standards.
- You set up and coordinate a pool of independent quality auditors that certify and audit providers to ensure they operate up to our standards.
- You lead the continuous assessment of provider and field employee training gaps for all relevant health offers on the platform and ensure on-the-job training for tiko providers (clinics and pharmacies).
- You develop and keep quality reports and any other relevant documentation.
You have extensive experience in setting up QA coordination across the various health actors (franchisors, public sector, etc). You have a global perspective of Service Quality processes. You are a customer-centric, passionate person, who is detail orientated and quality-focused. You have brilliant communication skills and have the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- You are based in Kenya.
- Experience working in the health services sector (mandatory).
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a quality improvement role.
- Exposure to implementing health quality improvement audits.
- You have In-depth knowledge of modern Quality Management Systems and Processes.
- Confident and clear English communication skills – both written and verbal.