HR & Admin Officer Job, Current HR Jobs,
- Manage end to end HR, Admin and Training functions within the hospital. HR & Admin
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting,orienting, and training employees.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Maintaining human resource records
- Maintaining and updating the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Operations Officer.Training
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes.
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
- Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Coordinate any other aspect of training as per company requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related Field
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Extensive knowledge of the Labor Law
- Valid Practicing license from IHRM
- At least 3 years’ previous working experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to start immediately
- Previous experience in running a robust employee training program will be a definite advantage.
- Must be aligned to the company values.
How To Apply
If interested to join, kindly submit your application letter and CV (not more than 2 pages) on or before 30thNovember 2020 to: [email protected].N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE