HR Assistant Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in the management of interns and students on attachment at the University in accordance with the requests received from the departments and directorates in need.
- Assist in the onboarding process of interns and attachés across all campuses.
- Assist in management of payroll by providing relevant employee information from the directorate.
- Assisting in preparation of human resource documents relating to appointment, contract renewal, transfers in line with University Management Board resolutions.
- Assist in the management of leave and medical records.
- Generate regular reports on employees whose contracts are to expire by the 5th of every month.
- Receive and compile exit interview forms for data analysis.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to both employees and the HR directorate.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant area of specialization
- 3 years’ experience at the University level or at a similar position in a recognized institution.
Skills and Core Competencies
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages and Human Resource Information System.
- Experience in labour laws, procedures and policies.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to relate to the internal customers.
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence through the email address below attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) that clearly indicates the names, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Please note that only email (softcopy) applications sent to [email protected] on or before 14th August 2020 will be considered for evaluation.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to attend formal interviews must produce original copies of attached documents during the interview sessions.