Our client is a five-star hotel. They seek to hire a competent and well organised Human Resource Business Partner. She/he will be tasked with developing and executing human resource strategy, policies, processes and procedures in line with the business strategy in the areas of organization design, talent management, resourcing, organization culture and performance, employee relations & HR services, learning & development and reward.
Salary: 400 -500K
Develop HR policies and ensure compliance to internal and external requirements, manage talent as per organizational needs, control and optimize the cost of human resource.
- Manpower planning in a bid to make manpower forecasts and develop employment programs (Recruitment, Screening, Vetting, Placement, Replacement, Exit, Promotions etc.) and staff development programs.
- Contract Management – manage the existing labour contracts all the time ensuring required compliance is adhered to.
- Partnering with Department Heads whilst using developmental plans, assist in identifying individuals best suited for advancement in the hotel and develop career growth plans and execute the same.
- Quarterly review the objectives and targets of the Health, Safety and Environment policy and ensure 100% compliance with the policy.
- Facilitation of resolution of employee engagement issues and consultatively creating sustained solutions to individual and collective employee opportunity areas.
- Monitor trends and developments in HR and Competency development to support the hotel’s business strategy and link with learning interventions that are relevant for the Business.
- Establish and maintain equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation, and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff.
- Provide accurate and sound HR analysis and timely support to the management and planning process as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design, change management and other HR strategy planning and development deliberations.
- Analyze the performance review and advise the management on action points for top, middle and bottom performers.
- Collective Bargaining Negotiations: Facilitate and conduct negotiation & consultations at departmental level within the framework of the company’s policy. Monitor, review and suggest interventions to optimise collective agreements.
- Communication with the labour union: Liaise with unions and union officials as well as build constructive relationships between all stakeholders.
- Ensure 100% compliance with the prevailing Employment/ Labour legislation and CBA’s; and updating any changes arising on the same and ensuring they are effected promptly
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management / Social Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource management or HR certification
- IHRM Membership
- At least 4-6 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR best practices
- People Management and Employee Relations skills
- Strong problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills & 3 rd Party Management
- Strong time and priorities management skills
How to Apply