HR Officer Job, ,
Title: HR Officer- Healthcare,
Our Client is a well-established inpatient and outpatient private healthcare facility. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Human Resource Officer who will ensure smooth running of all HR operations in the hospital. S/he will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as setting KPIs.
- Analyzing the impact of human resource management policies, rules and regulations on the staff in the Healthcare.
- Participating in determining short and long term human resource needs for the assigned Divisions.
- Providing advisory services to line managers on human capital issues e.g. staffing levels, recruitment, deployment, discipline, performance management, training and development.
- Ensuring Hospital staff practices are in line with policy and legislative requirements.
Executing the recruitment and selection process for assigned Divisions and Departments.
Implementing terms and conditions of service e.g. medical cover, leave, group life and provident fund.
- Facilitating and coordinating employee welfare activities and programs.
- Providing guidance, counselling and advisory support to staff.
- Enabling effective grievance handling and dispute resolution.
- Participating in implementation of induction, orientation and training and development programs.
- Setting KPIs for all staff and working with line managers to implement change management programs.
- Fostering harmonious employee and industrial relations.
- Contributing to and participating in wider HR Division and other Healthcare activities.
- Ensuring the all HR related costs for assigned divisions are within approved budget
- Maintaining up to date staff records.
- Facilitating continual improvement of the Hospital’s HR policies and practices.
- Manage the disciplinary processes in concert with relevant manager and in accordance with the set guidelines
- Manage Human Resources Information System to ensure accurate and timely availability of information and management reports
- Reflect the Healthcare’s values, promotes accountability and high performance
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree Human Resource or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience. Prior experience working in a hospital set up is an added advantage
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Must demonstrate experience in recruitment and selection.
- Must demonstrate people management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in employees’ performance management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Ability to observe deadlines and achieve results
- Should be a team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( HR Officer- Healthcare) to [email protected] before Monday 13 th July 2020 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.