DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Aurum Consultants
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
One of our clients is looking forward to fill the position of a Junior HR officer, the purpose of this position is to provide HR related functions, this is an urgent position.
- Managing HR related functions
- Payroll management
- Manage safety & health programmes
- Handle discipline issues
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive
- Handle industrial relations concerns
- Allocating assignments to employees
- Handle grievances
- Reward Management
- Training and Development and
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in a busy management consulting environment is highly preferred
- Diploma qualification in Human Resource Management
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 6th May 2019
Clearly indicate the job title i.e.HR Officer Position” and your expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted