HRO Job, HR Jobs In Kenya 2020,
T itle: HRO- Marketing Agency,
Our client is a leading marketing agency that deals with experiential marketing, consumer research, and digital marketing. They seek to recruit a highly qualified and skilled Human Resource Officer who has experience managing large teams. S/he will be responsible for managing every aspect of the Human Resource functions in alignment with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Provide guidance in matters related to selection, recruitment, placement, orientation, and training employees.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Interpreting and implementing human resource policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resource and work-related issues;
- Managing the marketing team, monitor their performance, and attendance
- Maintain the database by ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information
- Ensure that the Staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying the solution
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience. Experience in a similar environment will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience managing a large team.
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Candidates who have experience working in a similar environment will be prioritized.
- The candidate must also have experience managing large teams.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( HRO- Marketing Agency ) to [email protected] before Wednesday 26 th August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted