HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
The HRO is responsible for Employee relations, welfare, HR data and Records. The role will be expected to coordinate health insurance plans and other benefits, including enrolment and terminations in a timely and efficient manner. The role will also prepare and generate various reports for employees and management action.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures to employees.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Ensure all new entrants are properly inducted and trained in all policies, rules and regulations.
- Ensure proper record-keeping of employee information in physical and digital format.
- Assist with employee performance management and appraisal.
- Coordinate with insurance companies to resolve employee insurance challenges.
- Prepares annual compensation and benefits summary statements
- Maintains compliance with government and other state regulations concerning employment.
- Develop short term and long term HR planning strategies
- Management of staff attendance and leave
- Management of employee relations including employees disciplinary issues, grievance and conflict and document the evidence
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 8years verifiable experience in a similar or higher role.
- Full understanding of HR functions and Labour Laws.
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity.
- Great Interpersonal and customer care skills.
- High-level proficiency in computer skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Registration with IHRM will be an added advantage.
- Volunteer experience will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send an application letter and curriculum vitae via email only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] by 23rd February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. St John is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE