HR & Payroll Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, HR And Admin Officer Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our Client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of plastics and packaging solutions. They seek to hire an experienced HR and Payroll Manager to efficiently manage the Human Resource and Payroll function in alignment with the corporate objectives of the organization and to ensure a lean, productive and highly efficient and motivated staff to deliver set company objectives at all times. S/He must have managed Labour unions and CBA negotiations
Title: HR & Payroll Manager – FMCG
Gross Salary: 200 – 250k
- Develop and analyze country manpower plans and support line managers in forecasting manpower requirements to ensure headcount compliance.
- Design and implement Human Resource Plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection, and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Identify and implement best practice recruitment strategies aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Lead the implementation of the Company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance Rating Criteria.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies, procedures, processes and systems in alignment with the organization’s strategy to ensure overall compliance and employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Promote good industrial relations among employees and manage the Labour union.
- Participate in the formulation of CBAs, drive the negotiations with the Labour union and advise business accordingly.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the country office in conjunction with the Corporate Management Team.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring accuracy and alignment to approved budgets with zero variances.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity, and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
- Degree in HRM or Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources/CHRP
- Member of IHRM
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an HR/Admin Generalist with at least 5 years’ experience in a Managerial level in a busy Manufacturing environment;
- Very strong proven track record and experience with labour unions and negotiation of CBAs;
- Sound understanding of labour laws and other national legislation related to labour;
- Knowledge of working with HR systems/ software
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Health and Safety.
- Comprehensive understanding of all the HR functions with the ability to develop, implement and coordinate various initiatives in each of these functions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( HR & Payroll Manager – FMCG ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16 th April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted