Human Resource Manager Job, HR Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Title: Human Resource Manager – Mombasa,
Industry: Health Care,
Our client is re-known for her quality nursing care and provision of excellent patient services in the coast region of Kenya . They seek to hire a well-experienced Human Resource Manager who will oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to all employees
- Review and approve budgets, implement new company policies and maintain internal HR systems.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Lead the implementation of the company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance rating criteria.
- Identify and implement HR best practices aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting on HR costs.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must be registered with IHRM and with a valid practicing License.
- Must have 3 years of experience in the same field
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience kindly send your cover letter, resume and relevant documents quoting the job title on the email subject (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER JOB – (EXPECTED SALARY) to [email protected] by or before Wednesday 15 th September 2021 .
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .