Human Resource Officer Job, Latest HR Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Title: Human Resource Officer,
Our client is specializes in custom stainless steel hospitality products and they seek to hire an experienced HR professional to design and implement policies as well as provide HR advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the organization.
- Ensuring implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies.
- Reviewing and developing relevant Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information and up to date personal records for all employees.
- Managing staff leave processes, by administering and processing leave.
- Supporting the recruitment process by developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms and short listing for jobs.
- Handling of all employee relations issues that might arise, dealing with grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Create staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Updating internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Assisting on Corporate Social Responsibility and Team Building.
- Playing a support role in complementing other functions within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Business related field from a recognized university
- 4 – 5 years proven working experience as a HR Officer.
- Fully versed with the new Employment Act and Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Fully versed with the Kenya Labour Laws
Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- In-depth knowledge of best HR practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent organizational, Leadership and planning skills
- A professional member of College of Human Resource Management (CHRM)
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Human Resource Officer ) to [email protected] before 7 th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .