Human Resource Officer Job, Current HR Kenya Jobs,
Title: Human Resource Officer ,
Reports to: the Chief Executive Officer
The job holder will be responsible of the following personnel functions such as recruitment, office administration, interviews, hiring, firing, benefits, compliance regulation, compensation talks, organizational trainings, team building, and employee relations.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing training on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- KCSE Grade C
- Have a minimum of Diploma in human resource or any other human resource related course.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources-May be advantageous
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- At least two (3) years’ experience in a similar or related position.
- Should be aged between 30 to 45 years.
How to Apply
If you are the one we are looking for, send us, a cover letter, your CV and copies of your academic achievements to date as one document (pdf format) clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject line to [email protected] or drop your application to our nearest branch and to reach us by June , 27 th 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .