IT Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs Kenya 2021,
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen Public Health Initiatives in Kenya.
Applications are invited for the following fixed term PROJECT RISE POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: IT Manager
Overall Job Function
IT Manager will ensure the configuration and smooth running of IT structure both in the office and at ICAP supported health facilities.
- Trouble shoots the Office Local Area Networks.
- Strictly adhere to and incorporate the Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with the internet services Provider to ensure the availability of internet for staff at all times.
- Work in collaboration with the entire ICAP team to strengthen capacity of site staff to operate and trouble shoot computer systems and other IT equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Admin and Finance Manager
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science or any related filed
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer qualification is desirable
- At least two year’s experience in an IT firm or related field
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Country Director , [email protected] on or before September 23 rd 2021.