IT Jobs In Kenya.
Title: ICT Officer,
Gross Salary: Ksh 70,000,
Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to hire an ICT Officer who will be tasked with designing ICT operations, service delivery, architecture, and information security. The ICT Officer will be responsible for the efficiency and operational excellence, risk management and information security, data management and analytics, and collaboration & knowledge management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the principal administrator and ensure the maintenance of the oganization’s systems, including: general computer support; software installations; license management; server set up and management; database administration; network, printers, audio/video conferencing and mobile phone support; deployment of equipment; management of inventories; disaster recovery; and periodic security vulnerability assessments.
- Manage the overall technology infrastructure for the organization including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations, liaising as relevant with technology service providers.
- Propose design improvements to the Organization’s ICT architecture and integrate requirements into the ICT strategic framework.
- Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Manage support services for the Organization’s IT systems, platforms, and products; including management of IT support technician(s), communicating job expectations, and appraising performance as appropriate.
- Provide user training on common business applications and use of systems.
- Develop and update IT processes and procedures, and ensure they are properly documented.
- Support the procurement process for IT equipment and services.
- Develop social media content strategy and plans that are consistent with the organization’s brand strategy.
- Collect, compile and analyze programme activity data; develop, write, edit and present comprehensive statistical and narrative programme reports and evaluations.
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot Suite Pro and Facebook insights to monitor and evaluate the organization’s social media presence and performance.
- Undertake such other duties as may be requested by the Head of Operations to support delivery of the ICT strategy and the Organization’s business plan. security
- Ensure delivery of ICT projects on time and budget.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly project reports and relevant functional reports as required. This includes security reports and social media and website management reports.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical IT role .
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience with a variety of technologies, including, Microsoft and Linux server technologies, Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange, cloud-based storage systems, Windows OS, MS Office suites, Cisco network systems.
- Proficient with routers, switches, network security devices, protocol analyzers, and TCP/IP
- Proficiency in Mpls and WAN/LAN Technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Customer-centric mindset with a high degree of both pro-activity and responsiveness
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( ICT Officer – Pharmaceutical ) to [email protected] before 18 th August 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .