Operations Internship, Kenyan Internship Vacancies,
As an Operations Intern, you will be involved in the operational procedures that are required in the running of the day to day activities of the company. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire operational experience within the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, inspect and record inventory in the Inventory account system.
- Minimize lead time from the time of order to delivery.
- Assist in communication efforts between suppliers and Ilara Health in establishing availability of Inventory.
- Proactively be involved in assessing the company needs on an on-going basis.
- Provide operational feedback for development of operational strategies.
- Grow and develop existing clients through operational specific growth strategies.
- Assist in the Validation processes of sales and fulfilment of orders.
- Involvement in the commercial performance and growth in the share of the wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the company.
- Build strong communication with the Sales, Product Development and Customer Success teams that support clients in order to establish high customer satisfaction.
- And any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Computer literacy.
- Good time management skills to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Someone with the ability to understand medical devices and the healthcare value chain.
- Someone with the willingness to initiate and build relationships.
- A self-starter who is capable of working autonomously.
- Someone with experience with ERP is a plus but not necessary.
How to Apply