Sales Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
About the job Sales Manager
This position is 100% field based.
You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager
ILARA HEALTH is a series A healthcare start – up based in Nairobi and Kisumu and will be expanding to Rift Valley, Mount Kenya and the Coastal region in 2021.
At ILara Health our mission is to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to all Kenyan’s. In our aim to achieve this we partner with facilities in peri – urban areas by leasing them diagnostic tools without hefty upfront payments allowing them to better serve their local communities and earn extra revenue for their facilities. It is the sole responsibility of the sales team to build this network of facilities – FAST!
As a sales manager for ILARA HEALTH you will be responsible for the performance of each individual on your team who will report directly to you. Their performance is target based and we have a zero tolerance policy for underperformance – there is no grey area in our sales team, individuals must meet or exceed targets. It is that simple! It will be your responsibility to monitor, manage, coach and keep each individual on your team accountable for what they need to achieve on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You must be a supportive accountability partner and constant coach for each individual on your team.
- Daily field coaching and feedback
- Spend at least 5 hours a week with each individual on your team. During this time you will be coaching them and giving them live feedback on their pitch and ensuring they are working their territory efficiently. This feedback needs to be documented and shared with the Regional Sales Manager daily.
- Daily KPI management
- Ensure individual daily KPI’s are met and entered correctly into the CRM
- Daily evening calls with team
- Run evening calls with your team to discuss the day using the data in the CRM as a reference
- Morning reporting
- Daily morning call with the Regional Sales Manager to report on the previous day and discuss plans for the day
- 1 on 1s
- Conduct weekly 1 on 1’s with each individual on your team
- Diploma or equivalent (Advantageous)
- Successful track record in field sales – B2B is advantageous
- 1 + years experience in sales management – B2B is advantageous
- Successful track record in sales training (Advantageous)
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Obsessed with efficiency and process
- Results and target driven
- Competent in G- suite
- Highly organized
- Approachable yet firm
- Fluent in English and Swahili – written and spoken
- Car/Motorbike (Advantageous)
- Medical cover after probation period – 3 months
- Travel and phone allowance
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly sales conference
How to Apply