- Company: Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - IT/Telecom Jobs in KenyaNairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs in Kenya
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital has successfully grown into one of Kenya’s largest chain of hospital. In slightly over 10 years the hospital has expanded to meet the growing demand for its services to the women and their families. From just one branch at Hurligham, it now has other branches at Adams along Ngong road, Ongata Rongai along Magadi road and the latest a 24 hour outpatient centre within Kitengela town, located at MK arcade where we have Kenya power offices. Our Vision: We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa. Our Mission: With passion we deliver healthcare.
Reporting to the respective managers, this position is responsible for provision of IT technical support to users, ensuring network availability and carrying out maintenance of computers as required. These positions are open in Mombasa and at the NWH College.
- Diploma in Computer Science, A+ and N+ certification. CISCO or MCITP certification will be an added advantage.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in computer maintenance and good communication skills.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years cumulative experience in a busy environment.
- Customer Focus,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics