Sales Jobs In Kenya.
Phogo Insurance Agency which fall under PHOGO GROUP LTD, a leading insurance Agency firm company in East Africa, with its headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya is seeking to recruit Insurance Sales Representatives to work under the GENERAL AND MEDICAL INSURANCE department in Nairobi,Kiambu,Machakos,Kisumu,Kericho,Nakuru,Narok,Migori,Kisii.Migori,Kakamega,Busia,Vihiga,Muranga,Embu,Meru,Kirinyaga,Nyeri,Mombasa,Kilifi,Lamu & The Rest of the Country
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Insurance Sales Representative Key roles
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
Qualifications for Insurance Sales Representative in Kenya
- COP (Certificate of Proficiency) is an added advantage.
- KCSE certificate and Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are Welcomed to apply.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their applications to [email protected] and copy [email protected] before 19th October 2021. clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘insurance sales unit representative’. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? . .