Business Development Assistant Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Irming Limited specializes in the sale and distribution of medical devices e.g Diagnostics,Orthopaedic and Pathology products. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Administration, marketing and sales and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Location: Nakuru, with regular trips to the western region
The position includes administrative work at the Nakuru Office/ Shop, Sales at the shop, participation in Tender applications, expanding the client base as well as keeping in touch with existing clients especially but not limited to the western region.
University degree -business or management preferred
- Good command of Microsoft packages
- Good with numbers and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Sales would be an added advantage
- Selfdriven and able to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
- Willing to visit pathology departments and farewell homes
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] before the 26th March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews