Telemedicine Coordinator Job, Administration Jobs February 2021
Job Title: Telemedicine Coordinator
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
We are searching for a professional, proactive and competent Telemedicine Coordinator who will effectively respond to customer inquiries and provide information through various communication channels, while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and interaction.
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual.
About the Client:
A leading Kenya based healthcare private facility that continuously strives to enhance the treatment experience of all their patients. It follows the best infection control protocols to avoid any interaction in our patients.
The center is run by a well-trained and professional team. The facility ensures that all the national guidelines are followed thoroughly without compromising the quality while providing holistic care for these patients.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Communication, Hospitality, Marketing, or any other related course.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a busy customer service support environment or office administration role
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Phone etiquette skills and active listening skills
- Ability to observe confidentiality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm and Reliability
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work long hours
- Be self-motivated
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Can handle complaints in a cool manner and tactful
- Have an interest in helping people.
- Observation Skills
- Responding to all enquiries, service requests and other feedback received through the telemedicine email and phone line.
- Booking appointments for the patients and following up as required
- Coordinating with internal departments (lab, cashiers, doctors, finance, IT etc.) to ensure clients receive the services required without inconveniences
- Following up to ensure patients get their results on time.
- Raising refund requests & following up where applicable
- Promoting & cross selling telemedicine services to individual clients and corporates
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the telemedicine services.
- Developing ideas to improve & promote the telemedicine services in coordination with the client relations team
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards clients at all times.
- Escalate complex queries to the appropriate functional area.
- Make customers’ experiences better by ensuring customer satisfaction
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure 100% response to patient requests received through the telemedicine platforms
- Maintain 10-minute patient call back time upon receipt of payment confirmation
- Ensure TAT of 30mins at the hospital for COVID-19 test clients
- Schedule patient appointments and notify all necessary departments within (lab, doctor, cashier, etc.) within 24 hours
- Follow up on results requests to ensure they are sent on the same day they are reported (12 hours)
- Raise refund requests for processing to be done within 24 hours
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the telemedicine services as required
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (TELEMEDICINE COORDINATOR) as subject to reach us not later than 20th February 2021 to [email protected] stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.