Medical Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya May,
Medical Sales Representative Job in Nairobi-(Kes 40,000)
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products and equipments.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets within schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Should be highly confident motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing new businesses.
- Able to grow existing brands and business
- Able to maintain detailed and organized records and submit regular marketing reports
- Able to present and communicate to prospective doctors/nurses in a one-on-one and formal setting.
- Understand market conditions and able to undertake relevant research
- Must be a quick learner and possess commercial awareness and meet set targets
- The polished character with good communication skills
- Negotiating contracts with potential and current customers.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “ Medical Sales Representative ” to: [email protected] by or before 16th May 2022