Medical Outcomes & Care Management Manager Job, Kenyan Current Medical Vacancies,
Job Ref. No.JHIL002
Position: Manager, Medical Outcomes & Care Management
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com .
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Manager – Medical Outcomes & Care Management, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited . The position holder will report to the Head of Clinical Operations and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will manage collection and analysis of the company’s clinical outcomes data, in order to develop cost effective clinical process improvement initiatives.
- In depth review of clinical outcomes data in view of developing strategic initiatives that will aim to ensure our clients receive cost effective and high-quality clinical care.
- Sharing feedback with providers on their outcomes metrics and follow- through to develop cost effective and sustainable
- Monitoring of providers’ clinical care practice and ensure it is aligned to the company’s standards and prevailing board
- Develop a preferred provider panel based on outcomes
- Develop algorithms of the top ailments and ensure coding in the core
- Develop Jubilee Health Insurance Rate Card, Drug Formulary and ensure its coded in the Core system and disseminated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring disease patterns at a country, continental, and a global level in view of giving recommendations on how to curb and control its
- Monitoring clients claiming patterns and recommending holistic
- Participation in client’s service meeting in view of offering holistic promotive, preventative, curative and rehabilitative medical solutions.
- Support care management team in their day-to-day service
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports, or graphic presentations on Medical Outcomes such as maternity- C/S rate, diseases patterns, outbreaks for both internal and external clients for rebuttal
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Visionary Leadership
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery or any other related
- Basic Understanding of the Concepts of Insurance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the clinical practice. Experience in managing health plans and medical providers. Knowledge and Experience in the insurance industry.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 13th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.