Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Job, Medical Jobs Kenya August,
Responsible for the provision of quality Obstetrics and Gynaecology services to both outpatients and inpatients. He / She will be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality and women health
- Provide clinical care to both Inpatient and Outpatient patients by examining children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Conduct specialized obstetrics/gynaecology Outpatient clinics in Main Hospital and/or Branches.
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities.
- Examine, prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures.
- Collect, record and maintain updated records of patients’ medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Keep abreast of advancements in obstetric/gynacological and best practices by attending seminars and conferences and participation in continuous medical education.
- Participation in quality assurance and improvement of obstetrics/gynaecology services in the Hospital.
- Assist in the coordination and provision of specialized obstetrics and gynaecological services and services delivery in the obstetrics and gynaecology unit of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards and compliance.
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from a recognized University.
- Valid practicing license and Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least two years post graduate working experience as an Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Certificate in advanced life support/Advanced Trauma Life Support/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Training will be an added advantage
- Active listener, patient, calm with excellent communications skills
- Outstanding diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply
Deadline for submission is 23 rd AUG 2021
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: [email protected] quoting the reference number .
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted