DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Puratos Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Manage the relationship with the Account’s organization:
- Map the customer’s organization
- Set up the Puratos’ customer team and organize the meetings with the customer’s DMU at multiple levels. Formalize in the contact matrix (ref Key Account Plan)
- Organize a yearly business review to develop the joint business plan for the coming year
- Customer Intelligence:
- Build the customer profile and keep it up to date
- Maintain all relevant information up to date in the Account Fact File – including the history and confirmations of the Terms and Conditions.
Key Account Planning & Execution
- Develop, formulate and implement a Key Account plan for the accounts managed
- Align the Key Account Plan & objectives with the international business development teams in case of global/regional accounts.
- Organize a central customer project list (SANCOC, CRM) and keep this up to date.
- Manage all related activities and projects, like category management projects – together with the business development team (field sales, tech support, marketing, operations…)
- Participate in international meetings and communications, for example, via the Channel Portal with Puratos teams to exchange Best Practices and improve our overall performance with this customer
- Follow up & report on the customer’s KPIs: sales results, service level, quality, profitability, budgets. Clarify deviations and initiate corrective actions where necessary Report progress on the account plan on monthly basis to local and international stakeholders
Pricing and profitability
- Keep the overview of the customer’s commercial conditions and budgets up to date
- Confirm the conditions and budgets each year to the customer in line with the Puratos procedures
- Collaborate with Pricing officer to manage customer specific pricing, integrating all commercial conditions
- Give support to Regional/Global account managers, like international price comparisons
- Business & result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills, like establishing easily contacts
- Analytical skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
Strong technical base in Bakery and Patisserie
- Finished goods
- Production process (ISB, CPU or 3angular)
- Team player, animator and leader
- Project management competences
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Proven track record in Key Account Management
- Preferably university or college degree
- Field sales, Trade marketing, Category management or Consumer marketing experience is a plus
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course, Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
How to Apply