Key Accounts Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Biological Sciences Jobs, Biochemistry Jobs
To develop and personally implement sales and marketing plans to ensure the continued growth of product sales, market share and profitability in line with overall business strategy.
- Co-develop with the Sales Manager/GM the short and mid-term sales and marketing plans
- Achieve sales target by implementing sales strategies.
- Develop the local differentiation strategy with emphasis on service and profit for the respective key business centres and translate them into tactical plans for the sales team
- To build business relationships by developing and maintaining high relationships withhospital, wholesalers, institutions and pharmacy chain accounts to maximize sales of company products by creating and developing best practice procedures.
- To work closely with product and sales manager and communicate customer, competitor and sales information as gathered during job role activities.
- Work closely with wholesalers, retailers and hospitals to ensure product availability across the identified channels.
- Track monthly sales, profit and price evolutions by key account/key product line.
- Co-develop bonus and sales promotion strategies aligned to overall sales strategy.
- Pharm, BSc Biochemistry or Biological Sciences.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales as KAM, Sales and Marketing Manager, Business Manager.
- Sales Knowledge and good understanding of the strategic selling process.
- Proven sales competence
- Be confident to give presentations to small and large customer groups
- Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Innovation and understanding of markets and services.
- Goal and achievement oriented with a drive for results.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Accepts personal responsibility and has high ethical standards.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work independently
- Prepared for travel for business and trainings
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted will be contacted.