Animal Health Assistant Job, Current County Government Jobs Kenya 2022,
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/7/2022: ANIMAL HEALTH ASSISTANT JOB GROUP ‘G’ (10POSTS) TERMS: PERMANENT/ CONTRACT
- Carry out meat inspection and/or artificial insemination services.
- Carrying out simple treatments of animals
- Perform veterinary field extension services that include farm visits, barazas and field days;
- Assist in disease control programs such as disease surveillance, vaccinations and
- Demonstration and training in animal husbandry techniques
- Undertake closed castration, dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, de-beaking and hoof
- Prepare reports from their area of jurisdiction
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a certificate lasting not less than two years in animal health or animal health and production or animal health and range management from a recognized institution
- Be registered and retained by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Skilled in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Have at least three (3) years’ field experience
- Be compliant to Chapter six of the constitution
- Meat inspection and / or artificial insemination training will be an added advantage
NOTE : -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16 th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER